Irene Farbo, Carrie Bernardoni
Welcome to the Township of Lyons Assessor’s office! Your local taxpayer advocate.
Our office is available to answer your questions about the Cook County property tax process.
We are available to answer questions about property ownership, sales data, permanent index numbers or tax estimates for new construction. We are first and foremost your local property tax advocate.
Our office provides many services to the residents of the Township of Lyons:
- Filing for Homeowners, Senior, Senior Freeze, Disability, and Veterans Exemptions
- Assistance to homeowners and seniors in completing Certificate of Error forms for any exemptions they did not receive, which may result in a refund.
- Assistance in filing appeals at both the Cook County Assessor and the Cook County Board of Review
- Requesting a tax bill
- Change of name and address
- Provide access to Sidwell Maps
- Free Notary Service
Sign up to receive updates from the Township of Lyons Assessor’s Office.
Assessor’s Office Helpful Links
Patrick Hynes: email@example.com
Irene Farbo: firstname.lastname@example.org
Carrie Bernardoni: email@example.com
- (708) 482-8300, option 1
- (708) 482-1056
Hours of Operation
Monday8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Tuesday8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Wednesday8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Thursday8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Friday8:30 am - 4:30 pm