What is FOIA?
The Freedom of Information Act allows the public to request access to certain records from federal agencies. The agencies are required to provide the requested information unless it falls under any of the nine exemptions which protect matters of personal privacy, national security, and law enforcement.
How do I make a FOIA request?
Submitting a FOIA request is an easy process; start by checking if the information you want is publicly available. If not, simply send an email to email@example.com and reasonably describe the records you seek. We’ll send a confirmation that your request was received within one business day; the records will be provided within 3-5 business days depending on the request.
- September 12 Regular Board Meeting Agenda 81 kB
- August 31- Special Meeting Agenda 64 kB
- August 8- Regular Board Meeting Agenda 60 kB
- August 8- Special Meeting Agenda Decennial Committees 53 kB
- July 11- Regular Board Meeting Agenda and Minutes 210 kB
- June 13- Regular Board Meeting Agenda and Minutes 408 kB
- June 5- Special Meeting Agenda and Minutes 229 kB
- May 9- Public Hearing Agenda and Minutes 148 kB
- May 9- Regular Board Meeting Agenda and Minutes 287 kB
- April 11- Annual Town Meeting Agenda 38 kB
- April 11- Regular Board Meeting Agenda and Minutes 919 kB
- March 14- Regular Board Meetig Agenda and Minutes 371 kB
- February 14- Regular Board Meeting Agenda and Minutes 285 kB
- JAN 10, 2023 REG BD MTG AGENDA & APPROVED MINUTES 206 kB