What is FOIA?
The Freedom of Information Act allows the public to request access to certain records from federal agencies. The agencies are required to provide the requested information unless it falls under any of the nine exemptions which protect matters of personal privacy, national security, and law enforcement.
How do I make a FOIA request?
Submitting a FOIA request is an easy process; start by checking if the information you want is publicly available. If not, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and reasonably describe the records you seek. We’ll send a confirmation that your request was received within one business day; the records will be provided within 3-5 business days depending on the request.
- June 14- Regular Board Meeting 71 kB
- May 10- Regular Board Meeting Agenda and Minutes 420 kB
- April 12- Annual Town Meeting Agenda 41 kB
- April 12- Public Hearing Agenda and Minutes 577 kB
- April 12- Regular Board Meeting Agenda and Minutes 1 MB
- March 8-Regular Board Meeting Agenda and Minutes 309 kB
- February 17- Special Board Meeting Agenda and Minutes 171 kB
- February 8- Regular Board Meeting Agenda and Minutes 259 kB
- Jan 11- Reg Board Meeting Agenda and Minutes 247 kB