What is FOIA?
The Freedom of Information Act allows the public to request access to certain records from federal agencies. The agencies are required to provide the requested information unless it falls under any of the nine exemptions which protect matters of personal privacy, national security, and law enforcement.
How do I make a FOIA request?
Submitting a FOIA request is an easy process; start by checking if the information you want is publicly available. If not, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and reasonably describe the records you seek. We’ll send a confirmation that your request was received within one business day; the records will be provided within 3-5 business days depending on the request.
- Sept 14- Regular Board Meeting Agenda 84 kB
- Aug 31- Special Meeting Agenda and Minutes 126 kB
- Aug 10- Regular Board Meeting Agenda and Minutes 267 kB
- July 13- Regular Board Meeting Agenda and Minutes 413 kB
- June 8- Public Hearing Agenda and Minutes 130 kB
- June 8- Regular Board Meeting Agenda and Minutes 411 kB
- May 17 Special Meeting Agenda + Minutes 137 kB
- May 11 Reg Board Meeting Agenda + Minutes 272 kB
- April 26th Special Meeting Agenda + Minutes 177 kB
- April 13 Regular Board Meeting Agenda and Minutes 869 kB
- April 13- annual town meeting agenda 2021 60 kB
- March 9 Regular Board Meeting Agenda and Minutes 305 kB
- Feb 9 Regular Board Meeting Agenda and Minutes 341 kB
- Jan 12- Regular Board Meeting Agenda and Minutes 230 kB