What is FOIA?
The Freedom of Information Act allows the public to request access to certain records from federal agencies. The agencies are required to provide the requested information unless it falls under any of the nine exemptions which protect matters of personal privacy, national security, and law enforcement.
How do I make a FOIA request?
Submitting a FOIA request is an easy process; start by checking if the information you want is publicly available. If not, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and reasonably describe the records you seek. We’ll send a confirmation that your request was received within one business day; the records will be provided within 3-5 business days depending on the request.
- Oct 13 – Regular Meeting Agenda 77 kB
- Oct 1 – Special Meeting Agenda 47 kB
- Aug 11 – Regular Meeting Agenda 69 kB
- July 14 – Regular Meeting 422 kB
- June 9 – Regular Meeting 250 kB
- May 28 – Public Hearing 299 kB
- May 28 – Special Meeting 312 kB
- May 12 – Regular Meeting 242 kB
- April 29 – Special Meeting 101 kB
- April 14 – Regular Meeting 255 kB
- March 10 – Special Meeting 278 kB
- March 10 – Regular Meeting 159 kB
- February 11 – Regular Meeting 393 kB
- January 14 – Regular Meeting 155 kB