What is FOIA?
The Freedom of Information Act allows the public to request access to certain records from federal agencies. The agencies are required to provide the requested information unless it falls under any of the nine exemptions which protect matters of personal privacy, national security, and law enforcement.
How do I make a FOIA request?
Submitting a FOIA request is an easy process; start by checking if the information you want is publicly available. If not, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and reasonably describe the records you seek. We’ll send a confirmation that your request was received within one business day; the records will be provided within 3-5 business days depending on the request.
- May 28 – Notice of Public Hearing 76 kB
- May 28 – Notice of Public Hearing Road District 85 kB
- May 12 – Regular Meeting 40 kB
- April 29 – Special Meeting Agenda 27 kB
- April 14 – Regular Meeting 56 kB
- April 14 – Annual Town Hall Meeting Postponed 110 kB
- April 14 – Annual Town Hall Meeting 309 kB
- March 10 – Regular Meeting 159 kB
- March 10 – Special Meeting 278 kB
- February 11 – Regular Meeting 393 kB
- January 14 – Regular Meeting 155 kB