What is FOIA?
The Freedom of Information Act allows the public to request access to certain records from federal agencies. The agencies are required to provide the requested information unless it falls under any of the nine exemptions which protect matters of personal privacy, national security, and law enforcement.
How do I make a FOIA request?
Submitting a FOIA request is an easy process; start by checking if the information you want is publicly available. If not, simply send an email to email@example.com and reasonably describe the records you seek. We’ll send a confirmation that your request was received within one business day; the records will be provided within 3-5 business days depending on the request.
- Dec 21- Special Meeting Agenda and Minutes 118 kB
- Dec 8- Regular Board Meeting Agenda and Minutes 295 kB
- Nov 24- Special Board Meeting Agenda and Minutes 128 kB
- Nov 10- Regular Board Meeting Agenda and Minutes 321 kB
- Oct 13- Regular Board Meeting Agenda and Minutes 320 kB
- Oct 1- Special Meeting agenda and minutes 94 kB
- Sept 8- Regular Board Meeting agenda and minutes 424 kB
- Aug 11- Regular Board Meeting agenda and minutes 335 kB
- July 14 – Regular Meeting 422 kB
- June 9 – Regular Meeting 250 kB
- May 28 – Public Hearing 299 kB
- May 28 – Special Meeting 312 kB
- May 12 – Regular Meeting 242 kB
- April 29 – Special Meeting 101 kB
- April 14 – Regular Meeting 255 kB
- March 10 – Special Meeting 278 kB
- March 10 – Regular Meeting 159 kB
- February 11 – Regular Meeting 393 kB
- January 14 – Regular Meeting 155 kB